Correct and regular care can extend the life of the jewelry. In order to enjoy the valuable and beautiful jewelry for as long as possible, you should follow a few basic rules:
- Rings, bracelets, necklaces and other pieces of jewelry should not be worn when doing housework, gardening, exercising or swimming (salt or chlorine water).
- The jewelry should be removed before bedtime and before showering.
- Perfume or hairspray can fade the shine of the jewelry and dampen its brilliance. We recommend applying perfume, hairspray or other cosmetics before putting on the jewelry.
- Pearls, Beads, Stone beads must not come into contact with perfume, makeup or hairspray. Your surface will be damaged by alcohol or other solvents.
- Pearl jewelry should be stored separately from other jewelry, ideally in a cloth bag or wrapped in a soft cloth. So your imitated pearls, stones can not be scratched.