The warranty is effective from the date of purchase and is a voluntary warranty from the manufacturer.
Your John Beneton jewelry is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase, and a copy of the proof of purchase is required as proof of purchase.
Articles that are covered by the warranty will be repaired or replaced without calculation of components or working time if they have been proven to have a material or processing defect when used as intended.
If the piece of jewelry needs to be replaced, we cannot guarantee that you will receive the same item again. If your original item is not available, you will instead receive a piece of jewelry of similar value and appearance. The warranty on the piece of jewelry granted as a replacement ends one (1) year after receipt of the same.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO:
- The tarnishing of stones, pearls, beads is a completely normal process. The jewelry absorbs skin particles, perfume, cosmetics etc. and, over time, the item also oxidizes with the sulfur content in our air, which is a natural reaction and is not due to a lack of quality
- Damage which, in our opinion, is due to improper use, unsuitable handling, insufficient care, accidents, modifications, attempted repairs, negligence, non-observance of the care instructions, normal wear and tear or aging.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR JEWELERY
Correct and regular care can extend the life of the jewelry. In order to enjoy the valuable and beautiful jewelry for as long as possible, you should follow a few basic rules:
- Rings, bracelets. Necklaces and other jewelry should not be worn when doing household and garden work, exercising or bathing (salt or chlorine water).
- The jewelry should be removed before bedtime and before showering.
- Perfume or hairspray can fade the shine of the jewelry and dampen its brilliance. We recommend applying perfume, hairspray or other cosmetics before putting on the jewelry.
- Pearls, Beads, Stone beads must not come into contact with perfume, makeup or hairspray. Your surface will be damaged by alcohol or other solvents.
- Pearl jewelry should be stored separately from other jewelry, ideally in a cloth bag or wrapped in a soft cloth. This way your imitated pearls cannot be scratched.